During the period 05.01.2010 to 10.30.2010 Nevo Parudimos association from Resita has implemented the “Partnership – a step to involvement” funded by the program Youth in Action, action 3.1 b – Cooperation with partner countries. The project consisted in a contact making seminar between the youth workers that lasted 7 days and was organized in Laslea, county Sibiu, Romania, from 3 to 9 September 2010.
- To train 22 workers with youth in the realization of functional partnerships for the program Youth in Action and others.
- To capacitate 22 youth participants to develop activities in partnership to promoted inclusion
- To plan and realize at least five projects that uses new experimental work methods in the area of the youth inclusion with least possibilities
- To raise awareness of the 22 participants about the benefits get from the functional partnership
- Knowing of the 22 participants the Youth in Action program and the opportunities offered by this program.
|Association of law students and young lawiers pavel Satev Kocani||Macedonia|
|Roma Resource Center||Macedonia|
|Roma Cultural Center – Vr.Banja||Serbia|
|Youth Development Association||Turcia|
|Association of Nonprofit Human servicess of Hungary||Ungaria|
|Youth Express Network||Franta|
|Association „Amala – Priyateli”||Bulgaria|
|SIQA – Georgian Association of Educational Initiatives||Georgia|
|People to People International -Plovdiv||Bulgaria|
From this seminary were made five projects which fallow to be sent for founding for the Youth in Action program in November 2010 and February 2011.
This project was funded with support from the European Commission through the Youth in Action program, Action 3.1b Cooperation with Neighbouring Partner Countries from UE. This communication reflects only the views of the author and the Commission can’t be held responsible for using the information it contains.