During the time period: March 2018 – February 2020, the Nevo Parudimos Association will implement, together with 8 international partners, the European volunteer project “Volunteering and education for civic involvement” financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Program, Key Action 1, Youth Mobility, contract number 2017-3-RO01-KA105-046973.
The project refers to hosting during two consecutive periods, 5 international volunteers during each time, during which they will develop activities for the prevention of school dropout in Resita schools, will promote volunteering and civic involvement among the town youth, will support disadvantaged communities through events and activities meant to learn more about their situation and help them.
The first shift of 5 volunteers, formed by participants from Belgium, Italy, Spain and Finland, will arrive in Resita at the beginning of the month of April and will remain in town for the entire year, when the next shift will take over their activities.
The project has as objective the prevention of school dropout, the promotion of volunteering and civic involvement in the town of Resita.
- The developments of a local volunteer group for Nevo Parudimos;
- To increase visibility of voluntary work and of civic activities in Resita, during the project;
- To develop the competencies of 10 volunteers during the project to become more competitive on the labour market;
- To develop the experience of the 10 volunteers about how to develop new projects and involve local communities;
- To develop activities to prevent school dropout in Resita schools.
The project activities are:
- Non-formal education activities and for the prevention of school dropout in schools from Mociur and Dealul Mare from Resita;
- Volunteering promotion activities and of civic involvement for the youth of Resita;
- Activities of learning foreign languages and to promote inter-culturality, tolerance and understanding among Resita youth;
- Activities meant to increase the participation degree of young people in taking decisions in Resita;
- Mentoring activities and the participating in language courses offered to foreigners involved in this project;
- Mentoring course with 10 didactic staff members from Resita realized in partnership with the House of the Didactic Body in Caras-Severin.
The maximum budget of this project may reach 72935 Euros.
For more information please contact us on the email address: email@example.com at the phone number: 0355429351.
ASSOCIATION DES COMPAGNONS BATISSEURS – Belgia
STRANAIDEA Società Cooperativa Sociale Impresa Sociale Onlus – Italia
ASOCIACION MUNDUS – UN MUNDO A TUS PIES – Spania
ALLIANSIN KEHITTAMISPALVELUT – Finlanda
ACTIVE BULGARIAN SOCIETY – Bulgaria
Regionalna Romska Obrazovna Mladinska Asocijacija – Macedonia
ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil – Portugalia
Canakkale Koza Genclik Dernegi – Turcia
Opening of the new 2018-2019 school year at the ABC Day Center
Music for Life
The Resita Municipal Library offers you an alternative to the evenings spent in the city
Our volunteers in a theater piece. EVSlife in Resita
International Day Against Fascism and Anti-Semitism
The Flowers for the Soul campaign!
„Voluntariat și educație pentru implicare civică”