For two days, Nevo Parudimos organized a mentoring training course for international volunteers
Nevo Parudimos Association organized on 15-16 March 2019 in Resita a mentor training course for international volunteers involved in Erasmus + Program and the European Solidarity Corps .
This training course was specially designed to enable participants to acquire the necessary information in relation to:
- Erasmus + Program and the European Solidarity Fund
- European Voluntary Service
- volunteer projects developed by the Nevo Parudimos Association
- the role of the mentor and his attributions
- multicultural challenges faced by international volunteers
- conflict management
- the volunteer learning process and how the mentor can help volunteers develop awareness skills by developing volunteer activities.
Mentors are practically those people, specialists in their fields of activity, who assist volunteers in learning so that their stay in Romania is as beneficial to them as it can, from an educational perspective.
The training course got together a total of 20 participants, and it took place at the Nevo Parudimos Association, Traian Vuia Square, Nr. 1-4, Corps E, ground floor, Resita (in the courtyard of Eftimie Murgu University).
The Nevo Parudimos Association is an apolitical, non-governmental, non-discriminatory, civic and independent organization to other state organs constituted by free choice and the founding members’ initiative in August 2008. The purpose of the association is “To reduce the economic, social and educational discrepancies society”.