The Nevo Parudimos Association, with its headquarters in Resita, no. 1, Bega Street, code 320059, Caras-Severin district, is recruiting volunteers, who can assist the Nevo Parudimos Association personnel, in the activities developed by the association, in Romania and abroad.
- The availability to participate in the Association activities at least once/week (2-4 hours);
- The desire to become involved in socio-educational activities;
- The availability to travel as group members in international projects;
- The desire to learn about the NGO’s management;
- Microsoft Office and Internet surfing knowledge;
- The desire to build a career in NGO’s domains;
- Knowledge of a foreign language represents an advantage (medium to advanced level).
- A volunteer contract according to the Law no. 78/2014 (Voluntary law);
- Information on the Erasmus+ Program: financing opportunities, the possibility to participate in international mobility, the possibility to travel with EVS (the European Voluntary Service);
- Involvements in the Association socio-educational activities, mainly in Roma communication, from the Mociur area;
- The development of activities based on non-formal education, together with EVS volunteers (from Spain, Italy, France, Portugal);
- The possibility to participate in courses and training organised inside the Marabu Camp in Milcoveni;
- The possibility to work in a friendly, and of course, international environment;
- The possibility to build a career in the domain.
How can you apply?
If you are interested in becoming one of our volunteer, please send your CV (Europass model) at the email address email@example.com, with the subject: I want to become a volunteer, before the 16.02.2016
For more information you can contact us at the tel. no.: +40 355 429 351 (Monday-Friday, hours 10:00 -15:00).