„Yes, we can!” is a youth exchange program, which lasted for 8 days, established by 2 partners from Poland and Romania, and which took place during the period 11.07-18.07 2016 at the Marabu Cam in Milcoveni, Romania.
The purpose of the project was on one side to develop activities inside the association that would address people with disabilities, and on the other side to offer young people with disabilities from Resita Tczew, Poland and new possibilities and to participate in an international activity with the objective of encouragement development of one’s capacity and
Thus, the objectives of this project, established on common ground with the Poland partner and with the young people from both countries were:
- The development of knowledge about sports activities for 34 young people with disabilities from Romania and Poland;
- To increase self-trust for 34 young people with disabilities from Romania and Poland;
- To develop knowledge about healthy food for 34 young people with disabilities from Romania and Poland;
- To develop activities and trust to communicate with other people for 34 young people with disabilities from Romania and Poland;
- To increase experience for project development with people with disabilities for the two partner organisations.
Working methods used were taken from non-formal education: theatre, team work, visits, presentations, sports activities, cooking, individual reflections; and in national and international groups: ice breaking exercises, free discussions, pair work, treasure hunts, theatre plays directing..
The project was successfully closed after the presentation of the theatre play of both teams in from of the Milcoveni villagers.
STOWARZYSZENIE NA RZECZ SZKOLNICTWA SPECJALNEGO – Polonia