EVS opportunity in ‘V for Volunteering’ project
Nevo Parudimos Association is searching for 2 more volunteers from Portugal and Greece for the project V for Volunteering. The program is going to be implemented between 01 February 2019 – 30 January 2020. The volunteers during the 12 month volunteering stage in Resita will support the association in developing voluntary and youth work in the local community.
The main activities are:
– Daily activities in the form of language classes in schools, using non-formal education
methods with the aim to make the educational activity more attractive for kids;
– Awareness campaigns developed in order to promote active participation;
– Monthly activities to promote Erasmus+ and volunteering, and to recruit new volunteers;
– Volunteering activities in various events organised by our local partners;
– Projects of the volunteers (individual or in teams) which promote civic involvement, participation, volunteering and tolerance in Resita once every 3 months.
What do we provide?
- Food allowance of 120€ monthly;
- Accommodation: The volunteers will be hosted in a rented apartment, double bedrooms. The flat is equipped and furnished.
- Travel reimbursement international and local transport;
- Pocket money of 90€ monthly;
- Health Insurance (Cigna Health Company);
- Phone and Phone credit;
- Language course of Romanian;
- Mentoring during all the project period;
- YouthPass Certificate.
You can find more detailed info in the InfoPack.
- 1 Greek and 1 Portuguese person
- Aged between 18-30 old
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn more about inclusion, civic involvement and volunteering.
- Having minimum knowledge about non-formal education.
- Having minimum English knowledge
- Able to work in team.
How to apply?
If you are interested to be our volunteer, please fill out this APPLICATION FORM.
If you need more info, please contact us on email@example.com or phone: +40738845447 (Lilla Horváth, International Project Coordinator)
Greece: United Societies of Balkans; firstname.lastname@example.org
Portugal: ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil; email@example.com