EVS opportunity in ‘V for Volunteering’ project
Nevo Parudimos Association is searching for one volunteer from Greece for a period of 10 months, to start as soon as possible. Also, from 1st of November we need one volunteer from Greece, two from Portugal, and one from Italy and Spain.
The program is going to be implemented for 10-11 months. The volunteers will support the association in developing voluntary and youth work in the local community of Resita. The stage will last until February/March 2020.
The main activities are:
– Daily activities in the form of language classes in schools, using non-formal education
methods with the aim to make the educational activity more attractive for kids;
– Awareness campaigns developed in order to promote active participation;
– Monthly activities to promote Erasmus+ and volunteering, and to recruit new volunteers;
– Volunteering activities in various events organised by our local partners;
– Projects of the volunteers (individual or in teams) which promote civic involvement, participation, volunteering and tolerance in Resita once every 3 months.
What do we provide?
- Food allowance of 120€ monthly;
- Accommodation: The volunteers will be hosted in a rented apartment, double bedrooms. The flat is equipped and furnished.
- Travel reimbursement international and local transport;
- Pocket money of 90€ monthly;
- Health Insurance (Cigna Health Company);
- Phone and Phone credit;
- Language course of Romanian;
- Mentoring during all the project period;
- YouthPass Certificate.
You can find more detailed info in the InfoPack.
- Young person from Greece / Portugal / Italy / Spain / Turkey
- Aged between 18-30 old
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn more about inclusion, civic involvement and volunteering.
- Having minimum knowledge about non-formal education.
- Having minimum English knowledge
- Able to work in team.
How to apply?
If you are interested to be our volunteer, please fill out this APPLICATION FORM.
If you need more info, please contact us on email@example.com or phone: +40738845447 (Lilla Horváth, International Project Coordinator)
Greece: United Societies of Balkans; firstname.lastname@example.org
Portugal: ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil; email@example.com
Italy: Cantiere Giovani Cooperativa Sociale ONLUS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spain: Asociación Las Niñas del Tul: email@example.com
Turkey: Nisantasi Universitesi: firstname.lastname@example.org