EVS opportunity in ‘Volunteering and Education for Civic Involvement’ project
We are searching for 5 volunteers from Portugal, Macedonia, Finland, Bulgaria and Spain for the project Volunteering and Education for Civic Involvement. The volunteering stage is going to be implemented between 01 March 2019 – 29 February 2020. The volunteers during their 12 month volunteering stage in Resita will help Nevo Parudimos Association with their voluntary and youth work in the local community.
The main activities are:
- Weekly activities in 3 schools from the disadvantaged communities from Resita using non-formal education methods;
- Weekly activity with our local volunteer’s forum theater, civic activities, dance, music;
- Monthly activities to promote EVS and volunteering and recruit new volunteers;
- Weekly activity to promote languages Language cafe;
- Involvement in our office work (2 days/ week) online promotion for our projects, field work for the research;
- Mentoring two local volunteers;
- English class with our local volunteers;
- Projects of the volunteer’s individual or in teams which to promote civic involvement, participation, volunteering and tolerance in Resita once every 3 months.
What do we provide?
- Food allowance of 120€ monthly;
- Accommodation: The volunteers will be hosted in a rented apartment, double bedrooms. The flat is equipped and furnished;
- Travel reimbursement for the international transport and local transport;
- Pocket money of 60€ monthly;
- Health Insurance (Cigna Health Company);
- Phone and Phone credit;
- Language course of Romanian;
- Mentoring during all the project period;
- YouthPass Certificate.
You can find more detailed info in the InfoPack.
- Aged between 18-30 old
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn more about inclusion, civic involvement and volunteering.
- Having minimum knowledge about non-formal education.
- Having minimum English knowledge.
- Able to work in team.
How to apply?
If you are interested to be our volunteer, please fill out this APPLICATION FORM.
If you need more info, please contact us at email: email@example.com or phone: +40738845447 (Lilla Horváth, International Project Coordinator)
Portugal: ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil; firstname.lastname@example.org
Macedonia: R.R.O.M.A.; email@example.com
Finland: Alliansin Kehittamispalvelut; firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulgaria: Active Bulgarian Society; email@example.com
Spain: Asociación Mundus – Un Mundo a tus Pies; firstname.lastname@example.org