Come to Spain as a volunteer – Z U K U N F T is the way to do it
Between March 2019 and July 2019 the Association Jose Luis de la Hermosa from Daimiel Spain is waiting for volunteers to embark on their mission to personal development of the young people in the local community.
The main objectives of the association are:
- promoting activities aimed at the integral formation of students in the development of democartic habits and habits in their personality.
- developing extra-curricular activities that offer young people involved a socio-cultural stimulus.
- promoting the development of social skills, expression skills and creativity in young people.
This project is done through the European Solidarity Corps ESC, Supported by TWO LONG-STAY VOLUNTEERS from United Kingdom and France. Also, it will be based on the European Union’s principle of Solidarity and Inclusion.
The aims of this projects are:
-to develop a linguistic learning through the non formal education.
-to empower the youth to develop an european conscience.
-to promote a cultural exchange between the volunteers and our youth.
– to support the activities learning by the cultural exchange between the volunteers and the youth through visits, workshops, and so on.
The place where the volunteers will live is located in Daimiel, a village from Castilla la Mancha, Spain. It is a quiet place in the middle of the nature that has a really friendly community. The volunteers will live in a shared flat situated in Daimiel.
Also, the volunteers will have a fixed program that will consist in different activities what will take place from Monday to Friday; and one day per month each volunteer will be involved in an extra activity aimed to make the experience more interactive. Besides this, the volunteers will have two courses per week in spanish which will slowly introduce them to the local language.
In this way, every volunteer will be active in the project for a total of 35 hours per week.
From their countries, the volunteers will fly to Madrid airport (north of the city) and from there they will need to get to Daimiel.
The pocket money is calculated based on the Erasmus + ESC programme, which means 120,00€ EURO per month for food and 150,00€ per month for pocket money
Shedule of the activities:
- Organization of Activities of Cultural Exchange
- Intercultural Activities
- Tutor session & Promotion of Erasmus + Program
- Leisure and Free Time Activities
- Planning and implementation of activities based on NFE for the young people during the daily activity and in the association
The volunteers will have space and time to organize intercultural activities with the local young people. They will have weekly tutor sessions where they will evaluate their self development. The volunteers will develop activities to share the E+ program in the community
To apply, all you need to do is to fill in the form that you can find here: https://goo.gl/forms/7quEcIeyadJCYIT32