We stand for tolerance
Nevo Parudimos implemented between 01.05-31.10.2019, the project We stand for tolerance with the number 2019-1-RO01-KA105-062546.
During it, between October 11 and 22, 2019, we implemented a youth exchange in the Marabu Camp in Milcoveni village, Caraș-Severin, which involved 50 people (45 participants and 5 group leaders) from Romania, Lithuania, Italy, Hungary and Macedonia.
The objectives of the project are:
- Increasing the level of civic involvement and participation of the 45 participants in the exchange
- Development of artistic skills (theater, music, dance) of the 45 participants during the exchange
- Increasing confidence in their own strengths and increase motivation of the 45 participants during the exchange
- Increase acceptance and understanding of interculturality and diversity for the 45 participants during the exchange
- Developing the capacity of the 45 young people to plan, organize and promote artistic and educational events during the project
Our project contributes to the promotion of active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity, through the learning mobility of young Roma and non-Roma. Also, this project contributes to increasing the confidence and self-esteem of young people and promotes the assumption of common values, equality, non-discrimination and social inclusion in general
This project aims to promote tolerance among Roma and non-Roma youth and reduce prejudice and stereotypes of participants.
Through this project, the participants will improve their knowledge and experiences on various methods of promoting tolerance, interculturality and understanding.
Partners in the project are:
CULTURAL ASSOCIATION AFFABULATION – Italy
ZDRUZENJE REGIONALNA ROMSKA OBRAZOVNA MLADINSKA ASOCIJACIJA KRATOVO – Macedonia
TAVO ASSOCIATION EUROPE – Lithuania
TheaterCreators – Hungary[/vc_column_text]