”Share the Right Story”! We are looking for participants for a training course in France
Nevo Parudimos is looking for youth workers, social youth workers, youth group leader, youth officer, municipal youth service responsible, EVS mentors, youth exchange responsible person, youth coaches (youth initiatives), etc to take part on a training course that will take place in Brioude – Central France, from Thursday 25/07 till Thursday 01/08/ 2019
“Share the right story” is a training course that aims at making youth workers and trainers aware of the many and various uses of the non formal educational methods of storytelling and show them how it can be used to work with young people / volunteers / youth leaders. Particularly, the competences gained will help them address the topics of online hate speeches.
- online hate speeches,
- global education.
- to analyze the increased impact that stories (and media) have on phenomena such as “hate
speech”, intolerance and open racism. We will discuss the new needs for awareness, ethics
and knowledge that come with the social media and digital era;
- to explore the concept of “transformational storytelling”: using storytelling as an innovative tool
- to address change and personal development;
- to identify, understand and practise key elements and skills for storytelling, and explore their potential benefits for learning and employability;
- to inspire and share good practices of how to use storytelling in non formal education and in youth work.
- Countries: France, Estonia, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Romania, Hungary.
- Profile of participants: youth workers, social youth workers, youth group leader, youth officer, municipal youth service responsible, EVS mentors, youth exchange responsible person, youth coach (youth initiatives), etc.
The participants will be hosted in the residential center “La Visitation” in 2 – 4 beds rooms with bathroom and toilets.
You can apply by filling in THIS FORM and sending an email to email@example.com