The experience exchange in the domain of Roma youth inclusion and the inclusion of disability youth, the use of the internet in youth activities (ERDI) “is a project realized between the two NGO’s with a long partnership history in the background, which grew through more projects as “Youth in action together”. This project will be a mobilisation between the two youth workers: Grebeldinger Daniel from Romania and Szentpetery Elemer from Hungary.
The purpose of this project is to sustain mobility and youth workers exchange with the purpose of promoting the gaining of new abilities and competencies, with the purpose of enriching their profile as professional in the youth domain.
The general objectives of this project are:
- To offer two youth workers from Romania and from Hungary, the possibility to experiments a different working reality in another country;
- To offer two youth workers from Romania and from Hungary, the possibility to obtain a better understanding of an European work dimension in the youth domain;
- To improve professional, inter-cultural and linguistic competencies for two youth workers from Romania and fro Hungary;
- To promote experiences and approaches exchange in working with youth and in non-formal education in Europe;
- To contribute in the development of stronger and better partnerships between youth organisations in Romania and Hungary.
Objectives for the two youth workers in mobility activities:
- To develop knowledge referring to the working methods applied to the Roma youth groups for Szentpetery Elemer during this project;
- To develop knowledge referring to inclusion for Szentpetery Elemer during this project;
- To develop knowledge referring to the internet use manner in activities with youth for Daniel during this project;
- To develop knowledge on the disabled persons’ working methods for Grebeldinger Daniel during this project.
Objectives of NGO’s involved in this project (the Nevo Parudimos Association and the Co efficient Association) are:
- To develop the Co efficient Association capacity to develop project for Roma youth during this project;
- To increase the Co efficient Association capacity to develop inclusion projects during this project;
- To increase the Nevo Parudimos Association capacity and the degree of internet use in the activity with youth during this project;
- To increase the Nevo Parudimos Association capacity in the development of disabled youth projects during this project.
Roma ethnicity youth and disabled people participant in youth projects are offered the possibility to use the internet and the right to be informed about European elections in Romania, with beneficiaries ad Roma youth from Hungary, which will benefit from increased knowledge about European institutions and European elections from both communities, having as direct effect the increase of youth implication level in the community life.
The Co efficient Association